Saint Martin Bishop of Tours Parish Church
1600-1720 - Records from Manila show that the first Church was contracted from 1600-1720
1873 - Church was rebuilt under Father Angel Abosolo
January 17,1875 - The Church and the Convent were destroyed during a Typhoon
1883 - Present Church was constructed under Father Agustin Duran
How to get to Saint Martin Bishop of Tours Parish Church:
From Capiz City take a Bus going to Iloilo then go down the road that will lead to Dumalag Town. The Crossing is before reaching Dumarao. At the corner of the Crossing take a Tricycle to the Church. For a quicker way, just hire a taxi from Roxas City.