St. Michael the Archangel Church - The Church was constructed in the 17th century. It features murals of biblical characters on the ceiling. Its bell tower and stone convent were constructed by Fr. Domingo de Madrid in 1845. It was partly damaged during a typhoon in 1880. Its roof was changed to galvanized iron by Fr. Vicente Gutierrez.
|Pre Yolanda - September 2013|
|Post Yolanda - October 2015|