The Nuestra Señora de la Luz Parish Church (also Our Lady of Light Parish Church), commonly known as Loon Church, was a Roman Catholic Church in the municipality of Loon, Bohol, Philippines, under the Roman Catholic Diocese of Tagbilaran. The parish was established by the Jesuits in 1753. Father Jose Garcia commissioned Domingo de Escondrillas to design the stone church (now in ruins) which was built from 1855 to 1864.
It was declared as a National Historical Landmark by the National Historical Commission of the Philippines and a National Cultural Treasure by the National Museum of the Philippines.
The entire church building and convent were reduced to rubble when a 7.2 magnitude earthquake struck Bohol and other parts of Central Visayas in October 15, 2013. (Wikipedia)