Our Lady of Caysasay Church
About the Church: In 1639, the Church was builty Father Alonso Rodriguez in honor of Nuestra Senora de la Misericordia. In 1754 - During the Taal Eruption, the roof of the church was destroyed. On December 24, 1852 - During the Earthquake the Walls and Tower fell down.
|Facade of Our Lady of Caysasay Church|
|Bell Tower of Our Lady of Caysasay Church|
|Side Entrance to Our Lady of Caysasay Church|
|Painting of Juan Maningcad when he discovered the |
Carved Image of our Lady in
a Fish Trap at the mouth of the Pansipit River in 1603.