Saint James the Apostle Church @ Paete, Laguna

1646 - Church was built
1717 - Church was rebuilt by Father Francisco dela Fuente
1840 - Father Luis de Nambroca repaired the church and renovated the convent
July 18,1880 - The roof and part of the walls were destroyed during the earthquake
1884 - Church rebuilt by father Pedro Gallano
August 20,1937 - Church was damaged by the earthquake
1980 - Church renovated
1981 - the Church was declared a National Historical Site


Popular Posts