Santo Rosario Church @ Dampalit, Malabon, Metro Manila

1860 - Church constructed by Agustinian Fathers
1902 - Church overtaken by Aglipayans
1907 - Returned to the Agustinians by the Supreme Court

During World War II it served as a Japanese Garrison
and reconstructed after the War

1983 - became a Parish Church
1989 - Church was rebuilt
October 13,1991 - Solemnly consecrated by Jaime Cardinal Sin, Archbishop of Manila


Popular Posts