Santuario de San Pedro Bautista @ Quezon City
1590 - Church was established by San Pedro Bautista
1590 - Chapel was built using thatch and bamboo by Fray Pedro Bautista
1599 - Chapel rebuilt using wood then stone
1639 - Church was burned during the Chinese uprising
1645 - Church was completely destroyed by an Earthquake
1699 - Church using stone was built
1895 - Friars abandoned the Church and Filipino revolutionary forces occupied the church
1914 - Church was blessed and a town fiesta was held to honor San Pedro Bautista.
November 11, 1932 - Church was declared a parish named in honor of the founder and patron saint, San Pedro Bautista
1989 - The three-centuries old baroque altar was transferred to the main sanctury.
"the Patron Saint of the Church, San Pedro Bautista is buried in the Church.
Making it one of the very few churches in the world where
the Patron Saint of the Church lives inside the Church"
Architectural Style: Neo-Gothic
|Statue of San Pedro Bautista|
|The Church's Baroque Altar of 1699, still preserved|
|One of the 14 Stations of the Cross which you can find inside the Church|
Stations of the Cross at the Courtyard of Santuario de San Pedro Bautista