Our Lady of the Assumption Parish Church @ Bulacan, Bulacan

1578 - Church and Convent was Started
1762 - Church and Convent Finished
1762-1764 - Church was burned during the British Occupation
1812 - Church was repaired by Father Gaspar Folgar
June 3,1863 - Church was damaged by an Earthquake
October 1,1869 - the Bell Tower was tilted by an Earthquake
1877 - Bell Tower was rebuilt by Father Marcos Hernandez
July 19,1880 - Church was damaged again by an Earthquake
1884 - Church was rebuilt by Father Francisco Valdez using the Neo-Byzantine Style
1885 - Church finished by Father Patricio Martin
1889 - Bell Tower completely restored by Father Domingo de la Prieta


Popular Posts