Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
San Felipe Neri Parish Church
In October 30,1863 the Parish was erected Canonically with Reverend Father Francisco Gimenez as Parish Priest. In 1870, Father Gavino Ruiz, the incumbent Parish Priest was authorized to purchase a new Church site from the Augustinian Fathers for 475 Pesos con 35 Centimos. The corner stone of the Church was blessed on March 25,1870.