Sanctuario de Santo Cristo @ San Juan, NCR

1602-1604 - First Church and Convent was built
1639 - Church burned during the Chinese Uprising
1641 - Second Church and Convent was built

March 4,1648 - Approved by Pope Innocent X as the seat of the Confraternity of Santisimo Cristo de San Juan Del Monte

July 1763 - Church was burned during the British Occupation of Manila
1774 - Present Stone Church was built
1898 - Church used by the Katipunero's as a refuge


Popular Posts